[TriLUG] SuSE 9.0 Pro isos

Dan trilug at daijin.nulluser.com
Wed Mar 17 13:19:26 EST 2004

--On Wednesday, March 17, 2004 01:10:18 PM -0500 "Brian A. Henning"
<lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com> wrote:

> Perhaps the 'social experiment' is simply to see how many will blindly
> follow links promising free software (even if it is legally free; I admit
> ignorance on that particular distribution), even when those links come
> from nameless Hotmail users and point to servers with no DNS...
>
> ~B

I understand the thinking and am having too much joy with Mandrake to go
there... but if this were a dubious attempt to either infect or gauge
reaction to the offer wouldn't they have made sure the post seemed more
correct?  The had a name of ". .", it wouldn't have been that much harder
to put in 'Bill Stewart'.

Of course, you hardly ever see smart criminals.

--
Dan