[TriLUG] Weird Mail question. Well, not all that weird

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sun Mar 21 10:00:02 EST 2004

Crapzor.

Remember when I gave the talk this past month?  Remember my shiny black
box up at the front of the room that played all the nifty games?

Well, that box usually doesn't leave the house, and when it did, I
wanted to get/send e-mail, and I reconf'd the client to work outside
RR's network.

but I didn't switch back to the orig conf.

Note to self.  Setup internal name server.  No more reliance on host
files.

Thanks for trying to help the idiot.

CJK