[TriLUG] "ghostbusters" type graphic

Mike Norwood norwoodm at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 16:29:21 EST 2004

For real simple stuff like this, you might be able to just use the display
command, as in display file.jpg. This should display the file and you
should then be able to right-click to get a menu with some pretty straight
forward commands that should allow you to do this.  I think there is a
draw submenu under the image edit menu that should let you do this pretty
easily.

Mike Norwood