[TriLUG] SCP acting funny resolution

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Apr 5 17:06:56 EDT 2004

Another option would be to put the things that emit output in
~/.bash_profile instead of .bashrc.  ~/.bash_profile runs for
interactive "login" shells, and ~/.bashrc is run for all shells.  Bashrc
is really designed for things that set environment, not things that
interact with / communicate to the user.

--Jeremy