[TriLUG] OT Engineers in CA needed

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Apr 5 23:29:54 EDT 2004

On Mon April 5 2004 19:1519pm, Scott Chilcote wrote:
> Gee, up until now, I didn't really believe the recent Mars Initiative
> was going to happen.  Woohoo!

Actualy, all those positions are on-topic in TriLUG, as they are all
related to the latest NC-TMSXXI (North Carolina's Traffic Management
System XXI), a satellite-based infrastructure, with headquarters
located in the Dark Side of the Moon, planned by the new leaders of TTA
(Triangle Traffic Authority).

Traffic around the Triangle has gotten so bad, that our benevolent
leaders are planning hyper-planes to shuttle people around. The latest
NASA experiment with the hiper-speed plane was partialy funded by
Chevy, NASCAR and Carolinians for a Tropospheric BeltLine.

Mmm, maybe I *really* need to go to bed. Now.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/  ||  http://mandrake.badopi.org
Linux User # 89976 - Mandrake Linux 9.2 -Linux Machine # 38068