[TriLUG] Hamfest thanks

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Apr 6 07:44:21 EDT 2004

Okay, the state of remastering knoppix distributions has gotten an awful
lot easier since last I looked.  :)  For just changing the default
language and bootup options, there are even *gasp* widows wrappers for
doing it now!  :)  I have an ISO that ought to do the trick, I'll give
it a test when I get home from work tonight and see just how German the
internals really are.

Those interested in slightly customizing knoppix should check out this
URL for knoppix-customize:
http://hydra.hq.linuxtag.net/~kester/knoppix-customize/

More pointers can be found there on how to do the entire remastering
process as well.

Aaron J.