[TriLUG] First mtg.

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Apr 6 12:22:45 EDT 2004

<ROOM SPONSOR HAT>
However, the doors do NOT open UNTIL 6:30pm. Please do NOT try and get in
before then. Only the steering committee and the presenters should be in
before 6:30pm PROVIDED the RTI sponsor is available before 6:30pm.
</ROOM SPONSOR HAT>

In a nutshell, if you are not on the steering committee or you are not a
presenter, please do not enter the auditorium until 6:30pm. Milling around
and enjoying the company of your fellow TriLUG'ers outside in the parking
lot before is allowed and encouraged in most cases.  :)