[TriLUG] First mtg.

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:22:59 EDT 2004

Roy Vestal wrote:

> Ummm...C: isn't recommended, but allowed. Keep in mind the more you surf,
> the less you learn. Plus MOST of our presentations are very interesting, at
> least to me.

Me too... but I suppose at some time or other there was a meeting topic
that had somebody bored to tears and they sat around and surfed /.
during the presentation...  Not me though. :-)

> Phil, Phil, Phil, tsk-tsk....trying to get a new member flogged before he
> gets there. You forgot the "<sarcasm></sarcasm>" tags. ;)

:-)  I thought the sarcasm in that was self-evident.  Which reminds me..
I think I'll wear a Microsoft shirt to the next meeting I make, just for
grins and giggles... :-)

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org