[TriLUG] Translating AFU Knoppix

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Wed Apr 7 07:32:57 EDT 2004

Okay, I have an AFU Knoppix CD that boots up in english (as far as the
kernel is concerned) and with a US keymap (so far piece of cake).  Now
comes the real challenge.  Do we have any German speakers on the list,
who can assist with translating some of the built in HTML documentation
and ncurses interfaces?  Or should I resort to my interpretations of
TheFish's version?  I'll be glad to extract just the text that needs
translating and get it back into the appropriate places for any willing
translator, but my german isn't just rusty, it's... not much more than
Gutentag, mein Furer... Bitte schießen Sie nicht  :)

Aaron S. Joyner