[TriLUG] [Fwd: LPI-US to Host 1st Annual CLUB LUG in New Orleans June 1 & 2]

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Apr 7 23:13:30 EDT 2004

Jon Carnes said the following on 4/7/04 9:01 PM:

> Maybe we should have a fund raiser to send two of our SC to the Shindig.
> It would certainly be a great reward for those folks who work so hard in
> the background keeping things running so well!
>
> Jon Carnes

Well, if you do, that'd be cool.  But, I'll hopefully be in College Park,
MD those days judging the world finals of Odyssey of the Mind
(http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/).  I'm sure some of the other SC members
might like to go though. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton