[TriLUG] ethernet print server

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Apr 8 20:14:19 EDT 2004

If this is an HP LaserJet printer, have you concidered purchasing an
internal printer server for the printer? I'm assuming based on the email
it's not an HP LJ with that ability.

For All...the network printers work simply printing to IP:9100 through
CUPS and LP. HowTos are on ltdp.org if you need them.