[TriLUG] Lunch Wed 12:30 @ India Palace (?)

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Mon Apr 12 14:14:17 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 13:03, Mike Broome wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 12:23:54PM -0400, Lisa Lorenzin wrote:
> >
> > > Hey, wait a second.  Last we left the thread we were going to do Indian
> > > on Wednesday and CF on Tuesday or Thursday.
> >
> > that's my vote, too - i can't make it all the way out to crazy fire on
> > wednesday...
>
> +1
>
> I can probably make it to India Palace for lunch Wednesday, but I can't
> make it over to Crazy Fire.
>
> Mike
>
> --
> Mike Broome
> mbroome(at)employees.org

There's a lunch fork.  (haha)

Those of us that can't make CF on Weds are planning on India Palace on
Airport Blvd at 11:45ish.

CF with Thunderbear, will apparently be at 12:30.

(I'm headed to IP.) - See, that just doesn't lend itself to
acronymization in this forum.

Check out #trilug-lunch on IRC for current head counts, or just reply
here.

CJK
--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>