[TriLUG] Visio-ish applications and Visio files

Lee elfick at trilug.org
Tue Apr 13 10:06:19 EDT 2004

Dia is most commonly used in place of visio, but according to their faq
they don't support the visio file format and they seem to imply that no
one does:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/faq.html#VisioFiles

I prefer to use OpenOffice Draw. It currently doesn't have the library
of  art that dia has, but this will most likely be fixed as more people
use it for diagrams.