[TriLUG] More Email Problems: Postfix/Procmail Errors

Dean Price dprice153 at charter.net
Tue Apr 13 13:37:55 EDT 2004

Are you signed in as root or jnet?

If signed in as root -- su - jnet, check on logs and configuration
files,

if signed in as jnet -- your system might be doing procmail at a global
level at which case configuration file is /etc/procmailrc This conf file
should also tell you where the logs are located.

also, keep in mind of what Joseph Tate said in his reply....