[TriLUG] Moving to Red Hat Advanced

Smith, Brett bsmith at bloodhoundinc.com
Tue Apr 13 21:48:33 EDT 2004

For the most part I agree... No migration path.
RHEL3 is pretty compat with Fedora and RH9 though.
I just tar'd the important stuff and did a klean install
I don't remember even changing any configs....but then again YMMV
I know I used a bunch of recompiled Fedora RPMS for Desktop stuff
And the Server was staright forward. Clean Installs...