[TriLUG] OT: Hobby Parts for Electronics

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 00:34:32 EDT 2004

Mike M wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 07:44:59PM -0400, Jaimie Livingston wrote:
>
>>If you cruise the web for some of the BEAM Robotics websites, you'll find
>>lots of sources for cheap electronics odd's and end's. You can also salvage
>>an amazing amount of stuff from junk electronics that you pick up at yard
>>sales.

C&H Sales is also an interesting source of stuff. Not so much
discrete components, IC's, etc, but things like
relays, transformers, meters, AC and DC motors, etc. +
non-electronic stuff that might be useful in amateur
robots (and other endeavours) like bearings, chains, sprockets,
hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, etc.

www.candhsales.com

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org