[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Thu Apr 15 09:32:12 EDT 2004

> [Jim Ray sez:] I go to Radio Shaft if I absolutely have to do it.  Beware of
> things like mechanical defects in connectors.  You won't find ITT Pomona or
> Neutrik connectors at Radio Shaft.  No snobbishnish here.

It's hard to take you seriously when you say "No snobbishnish" and
"Radio Shaft" right next to each other.  Course, it's not like you
reserve such name bastardizations just for them. :)

Does it make you feel better saying things like "Radio Shaft"?  I
often wonder.  You seem like you're smarter than 3rd grade, so why
make such attacks?

Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know!

James