[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics - Let's not start a flame war.

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 15 12:48:08 EDT 2004

These are the loose words and misunderstandings of Humanity. Thus will
we ever be our own worst enemy.

Since the dawn of computer-based communication, which removes the
immediacy of even voice communication, it easier to flippantly state an
emotional stance that one may have toward a particular behavior, group,
or concept. Given the spectrum of interpretations that can be invoked
from merely text, it is not surprising that many assume the worst.

Let's diffuse this evolving dichotomy, before it becomes more polarized,
emotional, and disruptive.

Flame me, if only to shunt the energy. =)

a humble wab.