[TriLUG] [OT] [Off Topic] LED Digital Display

Lee elfick at trilug.org
Thu Apr 15 13:14:47 EDT 2004

Intrex carries one such PC. It isn't black or shaped like a stereo
component. It is basically a shuttle-type mini-PC case. It has a LCD
display and even a large volume knob... you may be able to start with it
and mod it to fit your needs. The link below is for newegg, but Intrex
carries it as well.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=56-101-220&depa=0