[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 15 14:12:18 EDT 2004

>      So when Jim calls it "Radio Shaft", I have to agree with
> him...somewhere down the line, you're gonna get it from them.
[Jim Ray sez:] I'd say Newark Shaft, Digikey Shaft or Arrow Advantage Shaft
yet don't think it is as funny or rhymes.

The bottom line is that unless you are an engineer putting product in
production and eligible for free samples from distribution, you're looking
at minimum ordering quantities and high prices.  Newark, Digikey and Arrow
are well suited for the task.