[TriLUG] Impromptu beverage consumption

staylor at openfieldsolutions.com staylor at openfieldsolutions.com
Fri Apr 16 11:07:44 EDT 2004

What's your location?

Shawn

"Frye, Matthew" <Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com>
Sent by: trilug-bounces at trilug.org
04/16/2004 09:46 AM
Please respond to Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list

        To:     "'trilug at trilug.org'" <trilug at trilug.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [TriLUG] Impromptu beverage consumption

Since many TriLUGers were split between the two lunches this week, I
propose
a TriLUG Beverage Consumption this afternoon/evening, say around 5/530.  I
say TriLUG Beverage Consumption, because I don't want people to not come
because they don't want to "drink," although I plan to have a beer.  So
for
you drinkers, TriLUG Beers ; ) .  Any location is suitable.  Any takers?

Matt

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging
to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of
the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed
in the message
header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this
information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the
contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this
e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to
arrange for return
or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse at rexhealth.com.