[TriLUG] OT: Retail Sharks

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 16:07:51 EDT 2004

Consider your return policies as well... I just recently bought a new lens for
my digital SLR camera... was going to get it from bhphoto.com and would have
saved almost $100... but Wolf at Cameron Village gave me a 30 day no questions
asked 100% return policy, and being somewhat still newbie to the world of SLR
photography, that made the sale.  Sometimes it's worth it.  Fortunately I did
good homework and bought the right lens for myself... 75-300mm USM IS Canon.
:)

David M.