[TriLUG] spyware

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Fri Apr 16 16:23:03 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 15:48, Chris Knowles wrote:
<SNIP>

> 3) The NSA needs my help decoding the messages I'm getting from the
> little green men on my dental work.  Use a *BSD.  These people tend to
> be scarier, and more libertarian.  (Yup, I'm looking at you
> YanceySlide.)

It's been pointed out to me that #3 is actually more indicative of
paranoid schizophrenia.  I did not intend to imply that *BSD users are
schizophrenics, or that YanceySlide in particular is one.  Perhaps "It's
not paranoia if they *are* all out to get you" would be better.

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>