[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 17 16:33:48 EDT 2004

I have a simple solution to this problem.
You simply have to know when to shop Radio Shack at the right time.
There are days and times when Radio Shack doesn't have any customers.
Go at any of those days and times when everyone is standing around
doing nothing and they'll beg you to help them. Go at the wrong time
when the store is busy and you won't get any help at all. These times
have to be found by trial and error. Or you can just ask one of the
sales persons what those days and times might be. Keep in mind that
these days and times will differ from store to store. -- Al Johnson.