[TriLUG] OT: Retail Sharks

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 17 16:47:39 EDT 2004

On the other hand, Intrex has extremely expensive blank DVD's while
Compusa has the cheapest.  The biggest mistake most shoppers make is
assuming that just because a store is the cheapest on product X that
they must be the cheapest on product Y.  Just about every store has
it's loss leaders and products priced sky-high. Anything you need to
obtain at the lowest price needs to be compared in every store that
sells it. -- Al Johnson.