[TriLUG] Best video card to use with X windows

Smith, Brett bsmith at bloodhoundinc.com
Mon Apr 19 08:04:27 EDT 2004

Any of the NVIDIA Geforce series....
I do a lot of graphic design and it is the best supported card on the
market.
They also are the only really good OpenGL gaming cards sooo...
If you want to play UT2K4 you need something in the range of a
Geforce FX5x00 (x=budget) (yes you can run it on older cards but if you are
gonna spend some money on a card)