[TriLUG] Sendmail and Postfix Tutorial

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Apr 19 13:52:01 EDT 2004

W W M wrote:
>>I'm looking for a online tutorial for Sendmail
>>and/or Postfix that is written for dummies.  (i.e.
>>that has everything spelled out).  If anyone has
>>seen any resources likes this, please let me know.

It's not online, but "Postfix" (Blum, Sams publishing) got me through
my first installation without too much trouble.

If you want to drive to N Raleigh, you're welcome to borrow my copy,
which I have rarely needed since I got it installed and running.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software