[TriLUG] OT: Retail Sharkso

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 08:32:19 EDT 2004

sounds good to me -- we've purchased a few boxes from Intrex that i've
installed linux on ... and when i take in for repair, i get the 'we can
look at it, but we're limited since you installed linux' line ...

last week i took two systems in, one is fixed, the other is still
having issues.  (almost positive they were/are hardware problems; i'm
not going into details)  :)  argh.

i'd glad welcome linux support.

if someone writes a letter, forward me what you wrote :)

doug