[TriLUG] I nominate Aaron Joyner for the Steering Committee

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Apr 20 21:17:00 EDT 2004

I'd like to nominate Aaron Joyner for the TriLUG Steering Committee.
Aaron is a new member, but that hasn't stopped him from being
very active on our mailing list and helping out whenever he can.

Aaron has many good qualities that cause me to think he would be a
good steering committee member.  He's very knowledgeable about linux,
he's willing to help out, and he has a very good personality when
working with others.  Aaron got his work, Intrex, to loan us some
flat panel monitors for the TriLUG booth at RARSFest and then stayed
there the entire day answering questions from people who walked by.
He also has volunteered to help out with creating new users on the
TriLUG machines.  Based on all this, I think Aaron would be a good
candidate for the Steering Committee.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton