[TriLUG] OT: Finding/Notifying People with Worm-infested PC's

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 09:02:05 EDT 2004

Just FYI, back before I converted to a linux server (over 2 years ago) I used
to run my website at home on IIS... at any rate, I caught code red and RR
shutdown my cable modem, called my home phone and left me a message notifying
me of such.  I cured my problem, called them back, verified with them I was
cured and they turned my connection back on.  I would like to think they are
still this vigilant, but with linux, I don't have these problems anymore!  :)

David M.