[TriLUG] kernel panic with knoppix v3.3

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Apr 21 10:17:14 EDT 2004

Well, now that we're on to important topics like beer, I'll confess to
liking a lot of different kinds.

I haven't told the gang yet; however, RHCE study session will most likely be
BYOB until biz picks up.

$WIFE let me know last night that I should start drinking Miller Genuine
Draft instead of the expensive stuff due to budget constraints.  Me thinks
I'll finish what is in stock and go without...plus pray for more biz in a
hurry!!!

I hate mass produced horse p!ss.