[TriLUG] call for help

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Apr 21 14:17:49 EDT 2004

Stephen Hoffman said the following on 4/21/04 2:05 PM:

> Thanks everyone for the help.  I will pass on all the advice, and it
> sounds to me like I should also send her the knoppix CD now as opposed to
> later...just wish thier mirrors were a little faster.
> Steve

Steve,

I'm almost certain the LUG still has some Knoppix left over after
the RARSFest.  We could probably get you one sometime today if you
wanted.  Jeremy, do you know anything more about that?  We could
probably even through it in for free and label it something
like "extreme advocacy". :-)

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton