[TriLUG] Linux tapes backups and Amanda

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Apr 23 10:35:44 EDT 2004

Hello,

Is there anyone on this list who is an Amanda user, or user of other
Free/OSS software for tape backups on Linux?

If you are interested in giving a 15-20 minute demonstration/talk/etc.
of tape backups and Amanda at the next TriLUG meeting, please contact me
off-list.  Our next meeting will be on Linux Backup Strategies, and we
have speakers lined up for other backup strategies such as network
backups, disk imaging, etc, but I'm looking for someone to talk about
Amanda (and basic tar/mt commands too).

Thanks,
Jeremy