[TriLUG] Re: Running Apache on 2 ip addresses

Elliot Peele ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 23 13:29:38 EDT 2004

The apache documentation on virtual hosts is fairly good. It sounds like
you want ip based vhosting, which means that in your case you will need
a different hostname for the external pages and internal pages. If you
want an example I'd be happy to send you my vhost config.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/

Elliot