[TriLUG] formatting (tabbing) perl scripts

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 24 12:57:12 EDT 2004

hi all-

i've got a perl script with quite a bit of code.  i had to add a few
more 'if/else' statements, and instead of manually tabbing everything
over (puts ease on my eyes), i was wondering if there was a program
and/or script that anyone knows of that might automagically do this for
me (scan through the code and tab it according to its structure)?  i've
seen programs that format HTML quite efficiently (html tidy, i think it
was called), but i haven't really looked for anything else.

thanks,
doug