[TriLUG] Need perfomance tuning tips for tomcat 4.06

Smith, Brett bsmith at bloodhoundinc.com
Mon Apr 26 10:27:59 EDT 2004

Can you control resources used by tomcat 4.06?
I have a tomcat 4.06 server running that is soaking up some resources I want
back.
Do you guys have performance tuning suggestions other than upgrade?
I can't upgrade because of the amount of development required to move to
4.1x or 5.1

Brett Smith
IS Team
Bloodhound, Inc.
2520 Meridian Parkway, Suite 500
Durham, N.C.  27713
(919) 313-1619
bsmith at bloodhoundinc.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Bloodhound Software, Inc.. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.