[TriLUG] Ad Blocking DNS server

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Apr 27 08:44:47 EDT 2004

Thanks for sharing this.  I really like seeing this kind of stuff.
I did notice one typo on this line:

/var/named/1.168.196.in-addr.arpa.zone - My reverse DNS zone for
192.168.1.X

Which should read:

/var/named/1.168.192.in-addr.arpa.zone  -  My reverse DNS zone for
192.168.1.X

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge