[TriLUG] I Feel Dirty (Your sins are forgiven)

Marty Ferguson marty at rtmx.net
Tue Apr 27 12:11:36 EDT 2004

Ken,

While on my 6 month gig at HP in Roseville,
(project, IA64 Quad CPU, 96 Gig memory) I had the pleasure of
meeting and spending time with one of HPs chief UNIX/Linux gurus.
He has extensive knowledgable of all things 'NIX, and championed
Mac OSX lineage systems.  He had one as his primary box
at work (along with all of the other machines stuffed in his cube)
and also had one at home with a large-screen LCD.

Marty