[TriLUG] I Feel Dirty (a confession)

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 13:51:58 EDT 2004

I've been playing with an old G3 at home for a while now and have gotten
pretty familiar with OSX. I won't be doing a lot of development on the
machine. Basically just running an IDE. I love SlickEdit, but alas, they
don't run on OSX. A friend has pointed me a number of others that I will
be test driving, some open source, some commercial. The compilations
will take place on other machines. Other than that, all I'll need to add
is a 3270 emulator. Yes, some of the *NIX development I do is Unix
System Services under z/OS(Yuck).

This was an informed decision, I think. Of course, the best laid
plans.....

Ken