[TriLUG] vxworks under linux

davis davis at skink.net
Tue Apr 27 23:03:58 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:04:37PM -0400, Mike M wrote:
> Anybody on list done vxworks development using Linux/x86 for
> cross-compiling for PowerPC, target downloading, etc.?

I've done plenty of cross compiling of powerpc using linux intel
for ppc linux.  Never did vxworks except using a windows host
platform.  Does Vxworks support linux hosts now?

> I googled out a few links but they are a bit old (3 years +).  Looks
> like the gcc folks have cut off support below 3.4.
>
> --
> Mike
>
> Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.

Happy Trails

John F. Davis                                            Durham, North Carolina
Airhead BMW Club #6334 1992 R100GSPD                     http://www.skink.net