[TriLUG] Well, now that I haven't paid attention to the to field....

Jaimie Livingston jaimie at onebutterfly.com
Wed Apr 28 13:46:51 EDT 2004

Maria,

All of the differences aside, I have some experience in publishing and technical editing,
and can help with this. You can check my resume if you'd like at www.onebutterfly.com...

If you have illustration captions or lead in text for each of the required screens, send
it to me and I will tailor the screen caps to match. You'll also need to provide any
licensed products that you need captures of. RHEL 3 is not free, for example.

I can also provide tech editing for a nominal fee.

We can take further discussions offline, if you'd like.

Jaimie Livingston
jaimie at onebutterfly.com
www.onebutterfly.com