[TriLUG] requirements for classes...

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 29 13:49:20 EDT 2004

[Jim Ray sez:] great idea.  Vnc works over IP.  Matt and I tinkered with it
the other week.  Me thinks I had the wrong port open on the router, though.
Audio would be an issue.  I could handle 2 concurrent telco calls and
conference in on speaker phone yet have no polycom sound thingie to really
make it right.  How about VoIP?