[TriLUG] rsync question

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 09:47:40 EDT 2004

Roy, here's the basics I've recently learned:

http://www.turnpike420.net/linux2/rsync.txt

You'll have to setup the shell script as a cron yourself, I'm just not learning
how to do that (see my webalizer notes).

Make sure you note the --delete at the bottom for keeping a mirror, also note
what not to do if you cron the job with --delete option!

hth,
David M.