[TriLUG] Wiki suggestions

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed May 5 10:47:25 EDT 2004

@work we have looked at PHPwiki http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/
WikiTikiTavi, http://tavi.sourceforge.net/, and Media wiki
http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/index.php/MediaWiki_development

All decent products with varying levels of complexity.. I personally like
phpwiki, a nice balance of features vs. ease of setup requirements. Tavi is
lightweight, and easy but somewhat basic in functionality. Mediawiki has a
rich feature set, but is more complex to decipher when you crawl under the
hood to set up and modify IMHO, but YMMV.

Dave S.