[TriLUG] Knoppix 3.4 - Local TriLUG torrent

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 17:48:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 04:38:39PM -0400, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> On Thu, 6 May 2004, Mike M wrote:
>
> > Maybe the 2.6 is more prominent in this version of 3.4.  IIRC the 3.4
> > I saw mentioned 2.6 as an option.  Just guessing.  Not important.
> > Good to know about the date part being important though.
>
> It was defaulting to 2.4 for me.  If you put in "linux26" at the boot
> prompt you get 2.6 kernel.  I've had problems with the 2.6 kernel on our
> HP d530u desktops.

You don't own any x86 do you :-)?

Interested in an Atari 520ST with a floppy with a busted drive band?
Plenty of documentation - internals stuff Atari designers.  You have
that "museum" right?  It's yours for the price of shipping.  Monitor
too.  3 boxes: 1 CPU, 1 Monitor, 1 docs.  Original packaging.  A must
for the MC68000 afficianado.

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.