[TriLUG] Re: OT: Dial-Up ISP

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Mon May 10 12:26:39 EDT 2004

For a whiel I was having network-related issues with RoadRunner and
ended up calling them several times over the course of a few weeks to
get it resolved.  By the end of it, I would cut off the first-line
person and immediately state that I'm a linux user, this is not a
computer or OS related problem, and please pass me on to your next line
of support.  Usually worked.  I've never been hung up by RR tech support
doing this.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/