[TriLUG] Re: OT: Dial-Up ISP

Timothy A. Chagnon tchagnon at nc.rr.com
Mon May 10 14:04:33 EDT 2004

I had a RR tech show me the Diagnostic Interface on my Motorola
Surfboard one time.  The modem has a web interface that I can access at
http://192.168.100.1/  It doesn't mean much to me, but there's some
Signal to Noise Ratio and Power level information available.  BTW, I'm
accessing it from behind a router with a different class C NAT network,
and I don't know if that's a standard set address for RR or just my area
or what.   Obviously the techs have a better interface, but it's nice to
know I can check some of the information.

--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon at nc.rr.com>