[TriLUG] "Palm" devices

J. "Spydir Web" Powers spydir at netsyndrome.net
Mon May 10 17:08:29 EDT 2004

I have a sony clie UX-50, which has a wonderful thumbboard.  I've
personally always hated grafitti.  I don't use electronics to be writing ;-)

When looking at thumbboards be sure to try them out.  Don't expect to be
able to blast out 100KB letters to people, but make sure you feel comfy
with it in your hands.

--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net