[TriLUG] Irritating web site

Justin Skinner bofh at speakeasy.org
Mon May 10 20:03:21 EDT 2004

That's very true.  Having worked in some public facing sites it's quite common
to get content requests from users that get immediate attention of VPs and
higher.

Some things were as simple as image N does not portray 'good family values'.

Let your voice be heard.

cheers,
Justin Skinner
http://www.180mph.com