[TriLUG] Help setting up HP OfficeJet drivers

paul peeler paul at enetx.net
Tue May 11 10:16:08 EDT 2004

I print to a nearly identical device, but I went about it a bit
differently, but have had no issues with this printer.

I ran "printconf-gui" and just went through the steps after choosing
"new". I selected "Networked JetDirect" from the drop-down menu, gave it
the IP, used 9100 for the port, and on the next screen selected HP from
the drop-down and then selected the model. The "OfficeJet 7130" is in
the list. From there it is ready to rock.

Hope this is helpful, I'm certainly no printing guru.

Paul